Tools for DIY
Here we discuss tools useful for the competent DIY house-owner
and the professional.
The ALLSAW™ 160 (AS160) is a revolution
in cutting technology. Using a unique patented orbital cutting
motion and two forward-facing blades, the Allsaw™ 160 is
able to perform with degrees of effectiveness and safety which
were previously impossible.
Designed for the professional and DIYer, the Allsaw™ 160
is made to exacting standards. It is ideal for a variety of cutting
tasks making it the most versatile and useful tool you will ever
- Cut More: The AS160 is able to cut bricks, mortar, soft sandstone,
natural limestone, timber, plastics, foams or any combination
of these materials. It will also cut tree-stumps (through dirt
and sand) and is ideal for pruning and other landscaping tasks.
- Cut Dry: The AS160 cuts masonry materials dry, with significantly
less breathable dust than disc cutters.
- Cut Safe: Unlike disc cutters the AS160 does not throw dust into the air, or kick back.
- Cut Deep: The AS160 is the only small, handheld saw able to cut to depths of 120mm (plunge blades) in masonry
- Cut Square: The AS160 is able to cut square corners, requiring
no over-cutting, or bolstering.
- Plunge Cut: Use the AS160 to cut directly into flush walls without stitch drilling.
If you are about to begin a major renovation project, then the
Allsaw™ 160 must be in your toolkit. You will save so much
time, you will rapidly save the cost of the AS160.
To find a local stockist, please contact Arbortech.