Thick paint to cover old render

Forum for discussing period houses.

Thick paint to cover old render

Postby mutt » Tue May 02, 2006 12:31 am

Does anyone know of a thick paint to cover old rough looking render.
It is sound with no blown sections. I have seen a paint being applied with a trowel then rolled to give a stippled pattern. Any ideas where i could get such a paint?
Thank you,
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 12:13 am

Return to Bricks and Brass

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests